Where can I find Colchester Beer?
You can buy it direct - see our off-sales page!
Colchester beers are often found as guest beers throughout the South-East, but our brews are usually available at the
pubs listed below all the time.
If you live near any of these pubs, or are likely to visit the area, why not pop in and taste one or more of our beers?
If you have friends or relations who live nearby, please tell them about Colchester Brewery, so they can pay that pub a visit and then tell you how good the beer was!
- Ale House, Colchester CO3 3DA Link
- Alma, Harwich CO12 3EE Link
- Black Buoy, Wivenhoe CO7 9BS Link
- Cambridge Blue, Cambridge CB1 2LG Link
- Dispensary, Leman Street, London E18 EN Link
- Eight Bells, Hadleigh IP7 5DD Link
- Elm Tree, Cambridge CB1 1JT Link
- Fat Cat, Colchester CO3 3BZ Link
- Foundry Arms, Colchester CO1 2JQ Link
- The British Grenadier ("Grennie"), Colchester CO1 2AP Link
- Griffin, Halstead CO9 2JT Link
- Hare and Hounds, Layer Breton CO2 0PN Link
- Haywain, Little Bromley CO11 2PL Link
- King William IV, Braintree CM77 7PU Link
- Nags Head, Walthamstow, London E17 9LP Link
- New Bell, Harwich CO12 3EN Link
- The Prettygate, Colchester CO3 4NW Link
- Queen's Head, Haverhill CB9 9DZ Link
- Red Lion, Manningtree CO11 1BG Link
- Square & Compasses, Fuller Street, Fairstead CM3 2BB Link
- Three Elms, Chignall St James CM1 4TZ Link
- Three Horseshoes, Fordham CO6 3NJ Link
- Three Wise Monkeys, Colchester CO1 1DN Link
- The Viaduct, East Anglian Railway Museum, Chappel CO6 2DS Link
- Victoria, North Station Road, Colchester CO1 1RB Link
- Waggon, Wix CO11 2RU Link
- Ye Olde Albion, Rowhedge CO5 7ES Link
Please note: we cannot be sure these pubs carry our beer at any given moment. Our beers sell fast!
Please check first before travelling any distance - we wouldn't want you to have a wasted journey to drink just any old beer!