last updated March 2018
This website is owned by Colchester Brewery Ltd. We are responsible for the collection and proper management of any personal information you give to us. We will keep your personal details secure and use the information you provide consistently with applicable privacy and data protection laws and the terms of this Privacy Notice.
What information do we collect?
The information we collect and hold is likely to include your name, contact details and any additional information we may need to help meet your specific requirements.
We will always process your personal information on lawful grounds and in particular on the grounds set out below:
- Performance of a Contract/Service - if we supply goods or services to you, or receive goods or services from you, we need to be able to contact you and to record any work performed for invoicing purposes. This information is likely to include your name, contact details and payment details, information about your business and any additional information we may need to help meet your specific requirements.
- Legitimate Interest - on the basis that it is in our legitimate interest to do so, we may use your name and contact details to tell you about our own products and services which we think may be of interest to you. You can ask us to stop doing so at any time.
- Legal Obligation - we may also disclose your personal data without your permission to the extent that we are required to do so by law or regulation.
Updating your preferences
If you would like to change any of your preferences relating to the way in which we may use your information for direct marketing, then please email us at email@example.com
or phone us on 01787 829422.
How long will we retain your information?
We have a system of retention periods in place to ensure that your information is stored until it is no longer required for the relevant purposes or to meet legal requirements.
Where your information is no longer required by us we will ensure it is disposed of or deleted in a secure manner.
You have the right to ask us at any time:
- to confirm whether we hold any of your personal data;
- to send you a copy of any personal data that we hold about you;
- to correct any inaccuracies in your personal data and to add relevant details where the personal data we hold is incomplete;
- to delete (to the extent possible) any of your personal data, where we are required by law to do so;
- to stop processing your personal data, where we are required by law to do so;
- to let you have a portable copy of the personal data we hold about you, where we are required by law to do so;
- to stop processing any of your personal data that we process on the basis of our legitimate interests; and
- to stop sending you marketing material. However please note that we may continue to send you service-related (i.e. non-marketing) communications.
Where we process your personal data on the basis that you have given us your consent to do so then you may contact us at any time to withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or if you wish to object to our use of your personal information, please write to us at the Brewery address:
Wakes Hall Business Centre
Wakes Colne, Colchester CO6 2DY
Our website may contain links to other websites. This privacy notice only applies to this website so if you follow links to other websites you should read their own privacy policies.
Queries about this privacy notice or complaints
You can contact us directly if you have any questions about our privacy notice or information we hold about you, by writing to us at the above address or e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are dissatisfied with our handling of any complaint you also have the right to raise concerns with The UK Information Commissioner: https://ico.org.uk