Brewery’s activity during Covid-19
Colchester Brewery remains open daily 11.00am – 4.00pm (Mon - Sat) for deliveries and collections during the lockdown. Collections are preferred and these are managed to maintain social distancing. Payment in advance by BACS or card is the best way to minimise contact.
We will make best efforts to deliver promptly and free within the postcodes CO1 – CO11, although CO10 is restricted to no further north than Sudbury. CM postcodes close to the Essex border are also within our range.
Beer is available in boxes, minikegs and bottles. The available beers can be found on our current stock list.
- Boxes are the “bag in a box” type and are live “real” ale, meaning the beer will stay fresh for at least 2 weeks in a cool room and will taste much more like what you get in a good pub. They come in 10 litre and 20 litre sizes and are priced £35 and £70, respectively. See handling instructions here.
- Minikegs are 5 litre casks, available with a selection of beers. Prices vary.
- Bottled beers are £33 for a case of 12 x 500ml bottles, with a minimum order of one case for deliveries.
- We have teamed-up with Colchester-based Street Wines to offer free deliveries of wine. We offer two excellent quality wines at only £8 a bottle. Please see the wine page for details.
Please place your orders by email: email@example.com or call us on 01787 829422 or 07887 661198 or 07971 692353. Many thanks for your support – we look forward to seeing you at the bar when this is all over.
We make free local deliveries (minimum order applies) on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday nights. (On Wednesday & Saturday there are no deliveries, collections from the brewery only.)
Our delivery round covers these areas and their surrounding villages:
- Clacton - Thursday only
- Manningtree - Thursday only
- Mersea Island - Tuesday only
- Stratford St Mary
- Wrabness - Thursday only
All our sales to the public are managed with proper social distancing precautions in place.
Minimum order for free delivery is £33.